Sunday, January 23, 2011

My big "Decision"

Do I want family room furniture... or do I want to go to Dallas to cheer on the Steelers?!

And yes, I am serious. Steeler fans will understand.

4 comments:

  1. Quite the dilemma. As a fellow Steelers fan, I'd say go for the Super Bowl! You can always save and buy family room furniture but the Steelers in the Super Bowl is a once (okay 8 times!) in a lifetime opportunity! Good dilemma to have :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a difficult decision. I'm a die-hard Eagles fan and if the the Birds had gotten to this point my fiance and I would definitely be arguing about me using our furniture money to fund my trip to Dallas. I would win of course. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, SUPER BOWL! Without a second thought. Get the tickets NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So today my best friend Karly was mocking the countdown on my blog. I told her that even if she doesn't appreciate it, there are people out there that do! Anyway, we got to talking and I was telling her about the new Ryan blogs from Pittsburgh - you and 2011 who is building in Greensburg. So she asked where you guys were building. When I told her one was in Baldwin, she asked what your name was. I told her I knew your initials were RH and she said she thinks she knows you - in fact you're one of her facebook friends! Any chance you went to Brentwood?

    ReplyDelete